Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh my - where has the time gone?

I am such a slacker! Well - life just keeps me busy!! I am at my parent's house for my dad's surgery, so I have some time to post while things are slow. I have time to do lots of things without the responsibility of being at my own home. :) How come it is much easier for me to pitch in a help out with house work when I am somewhere other than my own home??

Well - school is - school. My kids keep me hopping! That is primarily the reason that I can't post much. We have lots of exciting things going on - most important - preparing for our Fall celebration (AKA - Halloween party!). My students have selected their own recipes. They are typing them on the computer and finding pictures of ingredients. Then we go shopping!! I can't wait. The do a great job with that! Most of them can manevure around Wal-mart better than I can.

Rebecca is MOBILE now! She is scooting and semi-crawling everywhere. I will put her on the floor and go into the kitchen. Next thing I know - she is peeking around the corner at me. She eats everything I give her. We have started some table foods, but only softened mild things. She babbles all the time and some words are even recognizable. Dada and mamamamama and oh wow are the most noticable. At her 9 month check up last week she weighed 18lbs 6 oz and 28 inches long. It is a crazy thought that my sister has already asked us what kind of cake we want for her birthday in Dec!

Well - time to get my nephew from his friend's house. We are expecting company tonight to visit my dad. Maybe I won't be such a stranger to the blogging world!

Toodaloo for now!

No comments: