Well - I have decided that while I really like blogging, I am not good at remembering to do it. I guess I am so involved with everything else in my life, I tend to forget about my blog. Maybe when school gets back in session I can make the time each day to try and write something, even if it is just a little paragraph. Who knows.
I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by. Seems just like yesterday the last day of school was here. Here we are now talking about registration and orientation days! YIKES! Where has the time gone??!!???!!??!!??
We haven't done much this summer until the last week or so. We went to Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg for a few days at the end of July. We had a great time. Rebecca did great on the trip down. She slept well in the pack n play and seemed to enjoy the time at Dollywood and the Ripley's Aquarium. She seemed mesmerized by the fish in the tunnel at the aquarium. :) In the past - Jason and I loved to ride the rides at amusement parks. We were talking while walking through Dollywood - it didn't matter a bit that we just walked and looked at everything. We didn't ride a single thing. We laughed because we realized that in a few short years, Rebecca will be wanting to ride everything!!
This weekend we (along with my mom, sister, and nephew) are going up to Washington DC to visit our family up there. I have a great aunt and uncle and two cousins there. One of my cousins has a little girl 3 months old. I hope that she and Rebecca will be buddies as they grow up. I am looking forward to visiting a few places but most of all, just enjoying the time with family.
Well - I hear my girlie waking up. Once again - I am going to try to keep up with writing!!!!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment