Well - My dear hubby played a full day of golf...in the rain. And tonight, he speaks of playing
golf again. :) I thought I would never hear that word again here in this house. Guess I was wrong.
My baby is 10 months old today. 10 MONTHS OLD! OH MY GOODNESS! I took a picture tonight and I will get it posted as soon as I can get it uploaded. She is so funny. I came home from school today (by way of getting my hair cut and going to the store) and she followed me all over the living room and kitchen until I picked her up. :) I had better be off my cell and be able to put everything down as soon as I walk in the house because she just wants her mommy! ;)
Say a prayer for me on Tuesday - I have two assistants out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wow! I certainly wouldn't be able to play even one hole in the rain! Love the updates!
Post a Comment