Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rainy Rainy Day


Well - we need it and I shouldn't complain, but it is a nasty dreary rainy day. I haven't been outside yet. Believe me - there is plenty enough to keep me busy inside. :) Oh wait a minute....I went out long enough to put my mums out in the rain to help keep them alive. The last time I had mums, it was after my wedding and I killed them. :( I thought I would give it a try again.

So what I have done today? Balance my checkbook. YIPPEE!! hehehe I was two months behind. I always know what is in my checkbook (give or take $100) but it needed to be completely balanced. I am one of those crazy people (unlike one of my good friends who NEVER balances her account) that balances my checkbook to the PENNY! I can't stand it if it is one penny off. I can be a little anal about that. I guess that can be good and bad.

That is about all I have gotten done as far as work. I slept in a little....Rebecca got up at 6:00. That was nice either way! I fed her and put her back to bed. She slept until 9:30..I think. Sometime close to that. I fed her cereal and yogurt. She loves yogurt! We then played for a while. I got some laundry going. And here is it 1:00 already! WOW!

Jason is playing golf today for the 1st time ever! And it is raining. I hope they are having a good time. He is playing a charity tournament with his dad and brother. They should be done here soon. We are going to his parents for dinner tonight....Spaghetti!

School was OK this week. OH OH OH - I drove the school bus for my first field trip yesterday. It was a manual bus too! My kids laughed at me the whole way to walmart. We were shopping for the ingredients for our Fall Celebration ( AKA Halloween party). We cook our own food. I let the kids pick their own recipes and then make their shopping lists. We had a good time. I have one more group to take on Monday.

Time to eat lunch. Got to eat while Rebecca is sleeping. :) Here is a picture for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Doesn't it feel good to have that checkbook balanced? Love the cutie pic!