

The week is finally over!! We had quite a few new things happen this week.
*I went back to work. YUCK!!
*Rebecca went to the sitter's every day. That is kind of expected since I went back, but it is also the longest time she has stayed in one day....8 hours! I had only left her at most 5 hours before.
*My dear husband went on a trip with some of his uncles to KY for the annual truck show. He went last year and had a great time! I didn't have the heart to tell him no when he asked to go this year. (Man, that sounds like I control his every move - nah, I don't - he always asks before he takes off somewhere) He comes back tonight!!!!!! Rebecca and I have been doing girlie things while daddy has been gone!!!
*My baby turned three months old on Thursday. Wow! I can't believe how time flies. She is such a joy to have here. I weighed her on our scale....she weighs 12.6lbs now! Almost doubled her birth weight. She laughs and giggles all the time. :)
This weekend's plan is to hang out here at home and get caught up!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment