
I knew this day would come. It never hit me until I turned the calendar to see March. I go back to work on the 25th. UGH! I am looking forward to working with my students again and having a "schedule" during the day. However, I will miss the "freeness" (if that is a word) of my day with Rebecca. Doing what we feel like doing and the things that have to be done. Running errands when I feel like it instead of the evenings and weekends and being rushed to get it all done.
I never thought I would enjoy staying home with my children (well, only one at this point), but I really do enjoy it. It is all true, what they say about having children.....they change you completely!
Well - there is good news....when I go back to work, I only have to be back for about 10-11 weeks until summer. No teaching summer school for me this year! I think I can make it that long. I have enough to keep me busy from the very first day I return.
Here is an updated picture (at the top) of Miss Rebecca....growing like a weed!





No comments:
Post a Comment