The day is over. I made it. Not sure I would, but I did. I didn't cry, but Oh did I want to. I got up on time and even had 6 minutes to spare before I left this morning for my first day back at work since Dec 21st. I got to the sitter's house and was greeted with a smile. She didn't rush me away, but let me take my time saying goodbye for the day.
Got to school was greeted by a sea of "Welcome Back's". I put on that smile, but really didn't want to be there. It was my busy day of teaching....4 classes, all day. It made the day go by faster. Tomorrow will be easier.
I was so glad to get home this afternoon. I held my little girl almost all evening. It was great!
More later - I have to print out wedding music for a friend.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment