
Wow - it has been a long time since I posted. Life is busy, seems busier every day. Thank goodness summer is around the corner. We did a countdown with my students today at school....40 more school days left! Can't believe it. Of course, my year has been short since I was out for three months.
We are busy at school making an "All about me" book. In special education now, there is a BIG push for the student taking the lead in their yearly education plan meetings. So - I decided that my students would make books about themselves. It is going well. The students are doing a GREAT JOB! It is so funny to see the pictures they find to represent themselves. But it is truly what they see and enjoy. I will have to take some pictures of their books for all to see when they are done.
Family life is good. I enjoy every minute at home with Jason and Rebecca. Rebecca and I took a walk today while Jason mowed the yard. She was tired and fussed some, but I think she is going to like riding. She is pulling herself up more now when she sits on our laps. She leans that head up and tries to sit up taller! She loves to look around anywhere we go. We were in the grocery store the other day and she stayed in her car seat most of the time, but near the end she fussed. I got her out and carried her the last three aisles. She was great! She just wanted to look around. She is going to be a curious one! Watch out in the future. :)
Time to get ready for bed. The girlie is down and all is quiet. Maybe not so much time between posts this time!!





No comments:
Post a Comment