Keeping up with everything that i enjoy as well as what needs to be done can be a challenge. So - with that in mind, I am going to try to make Saturday night my blogging night. That is unless something cool comes up! :)
Last week seems to have gone by really fast. Not sure where it went. I know it was full of trying moments with some of my students at school. The crazy thing was that the full moon isn't until this week.
Ok - here it is Wednesday and I didn't get my post done Saturday. Oh well - I had more important things to take care of.
Found out today that we are taking our annual trip back to the local indoor/outdoor waterpark at the end of may! I hope that I get to go this year. Last year I had three students who didn't earn the trip and had to stay behind. I haven't been told who might possibly earn the trip or won't yet. Need to check on that. We shall see!
Time for dinner! Let's see if I can get my Saturday post on Saturday this week!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So good to see you blogging! Keep it up!
Post a Comment