School is finally out! I am ready to enjoy the summer - even though I have to read it away. I am taking a class this summer on young adult literature. WHOO HOO! I need a class to recertify and I am thinking about another master's degree down the road. So - why not kill two birds with one stone. :)
I have so many things that I want to do this summer. Number 1 - spend time with Rebecca! :) That is an obvious one. I have some things that I want to do with her. The first being get that pacifier away from her. She only uses it when she sleeps, but I am ready to get it way before she gets too hooked on it. I started today with nap. She cried a little, but quieted down quickly. Not sure if I want to try night time yet or not. HUM.... Will see.
Let's see - number 2 - get my house clean. :) :) :) Really clean. Not just the vaccum the middle of the floor clean. move the furniture clean. I have been working really hard to get rid of stuff that we don't use or need. There is room for all of the remaining stuff now. :)
Number 3 - plan ahead for next school year. YEP - you heard it. Already thinking about school. It is never ending. I am always thinking about how to make things better for the kids. First step - have to find a new aide. One of my 3 aides has left. We are interviewing this week. Hopefully we will have a candidate by end of the week. :)
Time to read - I guess cleaning will have to wait. Cleaning can be done when Rebecca is awake. Reading is just too hard to do with her wanting all of my attention.
Tata for now :)
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment