So I had sign language class tonight. I can't believe we are already talking final exam. I take mine on April 28. I have learned a lot. I know there is much more to learn, but that will take time. I would love to take level 2 but there isn't a community college class offered within 2 hours of my house. I might check the other colleges to see what they have to offer.
Anyway - what I wanted to post about. Tonight in class, we played the telephone game. You know that game - you whisper something to the person next to you and it goes down the line....who knows what it is by the time you get to the end. Well - we did it all in sign! It was so much fun!!!!! It really helped me to read and then process what was being said and then repeat it. I actually wouldn't mind doing it again another night!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment