Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My little musician

Rebecca loves music. Imagine that...she has a mom who almost completed a music major in college (only three classes short), has played the piano at church since the age of 14, and directs the choirs at church. Oh that is a lot...sorry. But anyway, she loves to sit and play the piano with me at worship team practice and at home. She "dances" when any of her toys play their music. She is just so cute! Here is a video of her "dancing" in her chair:


I have enjoyed being home with Rebecca yesterday & today....Ice and Snow. WHOO HOO!! I so needed a break to sleep in (even if just a little). I did get some work done without any interruptions. I still have some to do, but it can wait. I will work on it while she is sleeping.

Time to think about lunch!! Sandwiches today....YUM!!

1 comment:

carrie said...

So cute! And she even sings!! LOVE it! Can't believe she's so big!