We got the biggest snow of our season this week....3 inches. :) I would LOVE to see more, but I will take what we get. Maybe more will come later. Who knows. I decided to take Rebecca out to play. As I was gathering her things, I realized that I don't really have shoes for her to wear nor did I have any gloves that are waterproof. So - I put on a pair of regular shoes and the only pair of gloves that I have for her. I don't see the point to go out and buy her these things now because she is still little. Next year I will make sure we have boots and the right kind of gloves.
So I took her out all bundled up and she didn't quite know what to do. She just sat in the snow and smiled. I picked up the snow and mushed it together and then tossed some out to the side. She just smiled. After a few minutes she tried to move around. I took some video of her crawling on the deck. ENJOY!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
awesome! Love the pics and love the blog makeover!
Post a Comment