
WOW - I am entering the world of blogging! Well - as much as I can. Being a new mom is very time consuming, but wonderful. I am enjoying my time off with my little girl, Rebecca, until the end of March. Then back to the grind.
We are, well I am, enjoying nights of at least 6 hours of sleep in a row now. My dear husband gets up at 3:30 in the morning to go to work so I get up with our daughter at night.
We will be traveling this weekend to my grandfather's 90th birthday! It will be our first trip with Rebecca. We are looking forward to it! I will post about it with pictures when we return.
This is very cool! I hope that I can keep it up!





2 comments:
Rebecca is adorable. Glad that you started the blog. I look forward to seeing more pictures of you guys! Have a great trip this weekend!
Just too cute!!!
Post a Comment