Well - a day early. Jason and I will be celebrating our Valentine's day tonight. It is the only night I could get a baby sitter. WOW - that sounds weird to say - a baby sitter!! My neighbor, who happens to be an ER nurse, is keeping Rebecca. I hate leaving her, but I have nothing to worry about - she is in good hands! I am looking forward to a good evening with Jason. It will be our first "date" night since Rebecca was born.
It is nasty weather today. Icy and rain. Supposed to be all rain by this afternoon. YUCK! Guess Rebecca and I will be staying home today. My errands can wait until tomorrow.
That is all for now - time to go surf for hotel rooms for my friend. Her daughter has messed up her computer. Hope she gets it fixed soon.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment