Thursday, August 13, 2009

A special Visitor

We had a special visitor at worship team practice tonight. I will call him T. He is visiting his grandparents before returning back to school. He goes to a school for students with special needs. He LOVES to hear our worship team play. His face lit up while we played. He wanted to come and touch all the instruments. At the end, I had to sing something for someone and T was listening intently. Before I started, he busted out in his version of "Holy Holy Holy". It was so precious. I could tell he had a blast tonight. I heard him repeatedly say "I don't want them to quit" or something kind of like it. It was really neat. I am so glad he got to come.

Good day today. I found my missing schedules at school. I have looked everywhere for them! I really didn't want to have to do them over again.

So I go back to work tomorrow. YUCK YUCK and YUCK again! Oh well, such is life. My room is unpacked and I have all my lesson plan ideas either in my head or on paper. Let's hope it all works out after the first few weeks of chaos. :) :) My goal the first week - get everyone where they need to be without getting lost. :)

No comments: