We went to a cookout with the neighbors yesterday. It was a GORGEOUS day! Temp was just right! Rebecca took a long nap after church and was in a great mood. She let her grandpa carry her around all afternoon. I think she is going to be an outside girl. She loves being outside all the time. She isn't sure about the wind though.
School is almost out! We have 8 days left with the students. I can't
believe the year has gone by so quick. It just seems like yesterday my
students were putting the countdown cards on the chalkboard. We put up 41
cards - now it is 8. WOW! I don't plan on teaching summer school this
year. Would like to stay home with Rebecca. Have lots of plans with
family and friends.





1 comment:
Glad you sold some stuff and had a nice day! It's nice to have an outside baby.
Post a Comment